I purchased 3 IP cameras from Lightinthebox.com after research and online chatting with their sales associates. I specifically asked on multiple occasions if the cameras worked on a Mac and they said yes. The product description page even states that it works with Mac OS.

The cameras DO NOT work on a Mac and don't even come with software that can be read on a Mac. For 2 weeks, I have been using the company's support process (emails with a 24 hour delay) to request a refund. I have been getting nothing but the run around. I'm still fighting for a return. They list no phone number and no direct way to talk to their service.

DO NOT BUY from this company. They do not stand behind their products nor do they care about their customers. I am so frustrated and I want to spare anyone else the frustration that I have been through. It's an appalling company.

Review about: Light In The Box Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

You can view both my tickets (1801194 and 1781144).I have over 20 messages back and forth with your company dating back to June 14 trying to solve this issue.

I followed your proper channels to solve this the best way possible and you have treated me horribly. Your company changes its story every time you email. I wish I had never ordered for you.

All I want is ALL my money back.Unfortunately you cannot refund the time and headache this has caused me.