Turnaround Time

I ordered from this company on January 5 and paid extra to get the order here within 5-8 days.After 8 days - no order arrived - I sent an email inquiring and was told they made an error in shipping and that if I don't receive my order by 2/12 to contact them and they gave me a rewards credit for their error.

Why wouldn't they give me my shipping fee back as a credit? I paid extra and to give me a rewards credit is asinine because I can't even get the first order. They are making money off of customers paying extra for shipping that they gave no intention of offering.

I will never do business with this company again and I hope others will pay attention to these complaints as well!Their cheap prices aren't worth the time and effort.

Review about: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery - credits.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Fake products Light In The Box "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..." Read more Light In The Box - Must have changed ownership a few years ago Light In The Box "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more