Light In The Box - Beware!! Stay away!

1582 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

Horrible business.I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken.

I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge to be sent to me. the second time it arrived it was broken again. Third time it arrived it was broken again.

Wow! I could not believe this company and how it operates. Their packing is horrible. They should put extra padding with their fragile items.

All I got in my package was pieces of broken styrofoam. I asked for a full refund and they told me to send back the items and then I can get a full refund. I was completely shocked! These items are unusable.

They really want me to send it back so they can send it to some helpless soul and screw them over like myself. I really should have read the reviews before I ordered from them. If I would have known I would not have bought from them. I will not be seeing money again.

Their return policy is ***.Beware!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LightInTheBox

Feb 26, 2013 #614654 Beijing, Beijing, China

Light In The Box verified representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. We would like to offer you a full refund, so please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com

SUZIE

Jan 09, 2013 #591679 Rochester, New York, United States

I THINK THIS COMPANY HAS A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PACKING PRACTICES. AFTER THE FIRST TIME YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY'D PACK IT BETTER.

Cathy

Jan 08, 2013 #590838 Troy, New York, United States

If you purchased using a credit card contact the card company and file a complaint with them-they wil put the charge on hold until the issue is resolved. you will have to fill out some paperwork from the CC company with some info-good luck

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×