Beware of Light In The Box - do not buy from them

386 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

It may be the New Year, but some Chinese are up to their old Tricks... Beware of Chinese online retailer Light in The Box.

Customer services deliberately lied & altered webpage advert for an Xbox One Controller with a headset jack when I complained that the one delivered did not have a headset jack, they deny the controller was ever advertised with a jack and refuse to send the correct controller, they then deleted my customers account and have blocked my access to their website. I sent them PDF files of proof they had altered the webpage after I had contacted them via their messaging system. Lucky I saved webpages and some on PDF.

This large company hope to compete with Ebay and Amazon, With zero customer service they have no chance, hopefully. Potential customers need to be told you can’t trust the information or customer feedback on the website.

See Facebook for more on a Facebook page I have just set up - https://www.facebook.com/BewareofLightinthebox/

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Cannot return items

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
To discuss their appalling customer service with them and receive fair compensation and a change in their ways and compensate all the customers they have ripped off
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
386 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×