London, London
100% full Not resolved

It may be the New Year, but some Chinese are up to their old Tricks... Beware of Chinese online retailer Light in The Box.

Customer services deliberately lied & altered webpage advert for an Xbox One Controller with a headset jack when I complained that the one delivered did not have a headset jack, they deny the controller was ever advertised with a jack and refuse to send the correct controller, they then deleted my customers account and have blocked my access to their website. I sent them PDF files of proof they had altered the webpage after I had contacted them via their messaging system. Lucky I saved webpages and some on PDF.

This large company hope to compete with Ebay and Amazon, With zero customer service they have no chance, hopefully. Potential customers need to be told you can’t trust the information or customer feedback on the website.

See Facebook for more on a Facebook page I have just set up - https://www.facebook.com/BewareofLightinthebox/

Review about: Xbox One Controller.

I didn't like: Fraudulent, Rip off, Zero customer service, Cannot return items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $45
Preferred solution To discuss their appalling customer service with them and receive fair compensation and a change in their ways and compensate all the customers they have ripped off

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion