100% full Not resolved

It may be the New Year, but some Chinese are up to their old Tricks... Beware of Chinese online retailer Light in The Box.

Customer services deliberately lied & altered webpage advert for an Xbox One Controller with a headset jack when I complained that the one delivered did not have a headset jack, they deny the controller was ever advertised with a jack and refuse to send the correct controller, they then deleted my customers account and have blocked my access to their website. I sent them PDF files of proof they had altered the webpage after I had contacted them via their messaging system. Lucky I saved webpages and some on PDF.

This large company hope to compete with Ebay and Amazon, With zero customer service they have no chance, hopefully. Potential customers need to be told you can’t trust the information or customer feedback on the website.

See Facebook for more on a Facebook page I have just set up - https://www.facebook.com/BewareofLightinthebox/

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. morechablis stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent and rip off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of xbox one controller and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Light In The Box needs to "to discuss their appalling customer service with them and receive fair compensation and a change in their ways and compensate all the customers they have ripped off" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xbox one controller in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments