On September 19th I ordered a night light for my niece. Not even five minutes later I realized that she had the same night light so I cancelled the order.

I used a debit card and according to their website if you use a debit card and the order is cancelled you will receive a refund within 3 to 5 days. It is now October 10th I have not received the night-light nor have I received a credit to my account for $38. Conveniently they took the money out of my checking account immediately. I have e-mailed them several times every time time they email me back the email States click the link below.

However the link below is blacked out and you cannot click on it. I have actually even typed the link into my browser and it comes up page unknown. I wrote a review on their page explaining exactly what I'm writing right here much to my surprise they wrote right below that there's sorry that I didn't receive the credit or my product and that a supervisor would be contacting me via email within 24 hours. Well I did get an email and guess what it said please click the link below to see your response.

Yup the link below was nothing. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and also calling the new station in my town who goes after people like this who are fraudulent.

Comments